- driving with my window down.
- Ange finding out that she is having a BOY!!!!! finally!!! Asher will have himself a little best friend!!
- Alli playing with the ball Laura got her. . . she LOVES it!... she plays so hard she has to take drink breaks.......

- Finding Asher's come home outfit.......! I love it!

- the pregnancy medicaid program for single women.. so i wont have to pay a penny when the baby is born. sweet.
- my nice bishop
- counting down till Serena arrives
- OPI nail polish... wonderful spring and summer colors
- laughing in bed last night because Asher is getting SO strong i can feel what body part he is hitting me with from the outside. . . last night his foot was going crazy!! I was almost surprised he didnt kick out of my body! i love love love love love him. i would laugh out loud every time he did it.
- nearing the end of the 2nd trimester
- my new shoes from Charolette


- watching two high school kids give each other high five last night. is that even cool anymore? also.. on that note.. are hoop ear rings still cool? man im so out of the loop. i swear i see things and cant believe that people still do/wear them.
- the fact that i get teary eyed watching: Trauma, life in the ER.... Extreme home makeover..... Special Delivery....... American Idol.. and so forth. on the same note.. So you think you can dance TONIGHT!!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey kim, huge favor!!! Jonah man will be adimtted tomorrow and I was wondering if you and Ange could be his night crew :)???? Let me know. I am sad he is going back up. I would feel so much better knowing he is with the best! If not would you see if they still have my list?
Kim reading your posts makes me happy! I love all of your projects. They look good, And Asher is so cute!
I can't believe Ange is having a boy! It's perfect!!
i looooooooove his going home outfit! do they make that in girl colors? love it.
Don't worry the medicaid program is great for poor student too! I bet that's such a relief! His little take home outfit is so cute!! You look wonderful.
Post a Comment