i really
dont want the swine flu. at work the other night there were like 70 people in the ED and they all had masks on. ... scary...!!!!!!! so i have been washing my hands and so forth (excessively). but i guess the only other thing to give up is THIS:
4 comments:
This is so funny! This should be a mock photo of Swine Flu. I could totaly see it a front cover of a mag! You crack me up!
Hi Kim, I haven't been on the blog forever! I missed so many of your post so here goes. The nursery is looking way good. I love to choices of colors you choose. The rocking chair, you really did that? That's way awesome and very talented. Your little boy is going to be so spoiled. I was looking at baby stuff the other day and I kept finding myself looking at boy stuff for you! weird huh? I kept thinking this would be so cute to give to Kim.... If only I had all the money in the world, but I will find some really cute things for your shower!
I can't give that up Kim. You know I love kssing random pigs !! Remember when we stopped and took a picutre by a random llama ?
Post a Comment