Friday, May 22, 2009

prep

preparation is the key. anyone that knows me knows that i have lists and lists. i dont really like to be under prepared. i have been preparing for my Asher for quite a while now. and to find out that he will more than likely be here a few weeks early..... all the more reason to prepare. so ..... my fri night shopping night.. i of course picked up a few baby things.

His bouncer. part of being a single mom..... figuring out how to put stuff together:) (thus my screw driver)

Im VIP of this crib. and his skull shoes:) probably my favorite shoes i have found.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

K so so cute i love all the stuff you got!!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Love the shoes! You are a very prepared person but that is really good trait to have.

ClaysJenna said...

Way cute bouncer and I really love that shirt and shoes...where'd you get them?? Oh, and I didnt forget when you said you liked the dinosaur jacket...I got it at Macy's in the baby section. It was on sale so I dont know if they still have it...

Jamie said...

I hope he has lots of hair to emo out with that cute outfit :)