27 weeks. my cute boy is getting big... only 10 more weeks till term!
I do have to say that my face is filling out nicely :(.. pregnancy face is not fun. and the weight gain is picking up ever so quickly... also.. not fun.
I do have to say that my face is filling out nicely :(.. pregnancy face is not fun. and the weight gain is picking up ever so quickly... also.. not fun.
us at a wedding on saturday. my cute friend Misty. .. married a wonderful wonderful wonderful man. who loves Misty's daughter like his own. it was so nice to see... a decent man. who finds honor in being a parent and treating his wife with respect. lets just say..... my faith in men, after you know who, has been destroyed. i truly did not believe people existed like Asher's dad. . especially in the church.
i dont know if i will ever trust anyone again, or even believe it if someone falls in love with me. i have now dated the extremes. Asher's dad on one end. . . . and good men like my ex husband on the other. . . . life is weird. and i have this crazy notion that maybe one day i will find someone who will "settle" for me. I see good men all around... each of my sweet friends have found amazing men to marry. . . and im trying to have faith that by eliminating people like Asher's dad... will lead me to the right person for me.
4 comments:
I bet you are so excited for baby Asher to arrive. I can't wait to see pics!! You look just darling as a prego mommy to be. How are things going?? I miss talking to you girly!!
I REALLY like Bennett!! Even though it's not named after someone.
you are one hottt momma! i really like the ones that are named after special people for a middle name but they really are all so so cute!
your look amazing Kim !! cute belly!
Post a Comment