- Asher MARTIN (family name)
- Asher EMERY (after a friend)
- Asher BENNET (very pride and prejudice of me)
- Asher HUDSON (just came out.. i dont know)
thanks friends.
o.. and in case its a question to anyone.. which im sure its not. he will have MY last name. so factor that in as you mull over these options.
ps. i want to throw this number out there. i think i may have a problem. i have purchased lots of clothes for Asher. but cant seem to get away from onsies. im talking .... i have 27 body suits. all size newborn-0-3m. what is wrong with me. please friends. alert me if you see something other that a body suit that my child might like to wear. i dont have a swing yet.. but i do have bodysuits. weird. im weird. i just cant resist. lots of Alligator stuff, birds, collared onesies (so i can pop his collar.. ha ha), animals, and stripes, and so on .. i just cant seem to walk past one and shun its pure comfiness for my little son. i tell ya... im wearing $5 shirts and he has 27 bodysuits. o i love him.
3 comments:
i like all of the options, but i think bennet is my favorite. mostly just because of the whole pride & prejudice thing :)
CUTE! You're gonna be such a loving mom! I do like Asher Bennet. What about William (Mr Darcy's first name was Fitzwilliam) ...and it's pretty close to my last name ;) Or Bingley I always liked Mr. Bingley. But I still think Asher Martin would be way cute too...oh man I'm just as bad as you;) I guess I'm no help
ooo.. i love Asher Bennett.. very cute ! that is my #1 vote, but they are all cute !
Post a Comment