Sunday, May 17, 2009

tri

on saturday i drove down to American Fork and met jamie so we could go watch Kess and Lindsey finish their mini triathlon! it was a very nice warm day and was fun to see them!.. and very nice to get some sunshine... i can't believe how crazy they are. swim (i cant remember the distance but =6 laps in an olympic pool. bike (13 miles). run (3 miles).......... much braver then i!!

Swaycee (kess's neice, Me, Kess, Ryan, Lindsey, and Jamie

4 comments:

Kess said...

thanks so much for coming out to support me !!! and it was fun going to lunch after, we need to plan another hang out !

Coopers said...

Hey Kim! I saw your post on our blog! So fun to hear from you.

Looks like you have done a lot to get ready for your little boy! I am hoping that in the next month or so I can catch up on what I've been slacking on. You have collected a lot of cute things!

Also, if it helps I have known a few Ashers our here in California and they are all very cute boys. I think you will be happy with that name.

Oh, and I do like that dress that you are wearing in the picture. Very fun!

Jamie said...

We are pro triathlon watchers/cheerers :)

T-rent said...

Ah man! I'm sad I missed it!