Serena had a beautiful blessing yesterday! she looked beautiful in her mom and grandma's blessing dress. ... and she was pretty cuddly:) it was of course nice to be with my girls.. nothing compares! especially when we all are arguing about who has got to love Serena B the longest! Days like yesterday makes me very thankful to have these girls. .. as a constant point of happiness in life!
Monday, June 29, 2009
blessing
Serena had a beautiful blessing yesterday! she looked beautiful in her mom and grandma's blessing dress. ... and she was pretty cuddly:) it was of course nice to be with my girls.. nothing compares! especially when we all are arguing about who has got to love Serena B the longest! Days like yesterday makes me very thankful to have these girls. .. as a constant point of happiness in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that curly hair would be SO cute on little baby M and I hope your little boy has WHITE blond locks :) Locks is more girly I hope he has a mane :)
what a fun day! i'm so glad you girls were there.
Ha I like how you say baby girl Morris and baby boy Long! That's so cute. Oh and Serena B, that's cute too. I hope so bad that my little one has curly hair. That would be awesome.
Post a Comment