Tuesday, June 30, 2009

view

  • had a great sunday seeing the girls and cuddling Serena
  • bad dr apt yesterday. apparently my numbers are too high and i had no idea. I thought i was controlling my diabetes so well. i have been around 130 an hr after meals.. where i am suppose to be 110 an hr after meals. HUGE difference. so... i had to up my insulin from around 5 units to almost 10 units each meal. ugh.... i was strong tho.. i didnt even cry when he told me:)... he said "its ok Kim.. your still doing good".. even tho i didnt believe him. i have been apologizing to Asher .. and when i do that i may cry.. just a little tho..
  • alligator LOVES neige. like LOVES LOVES.. i found her cuddling her yesterday.
  • i have actually slept. . . yes.. thats right.. sleep. for several hours at a time. im talking 3-4 in between bathroom breaks:)! i have decided to stop propping myself with pillows, and to let my body lay how it would like to.
  • Asher has been moving like CRAZY! it is so funny.. i love it. im not going to lie im VERY sad that in 4 weeks he will be out of my belly. i will miss him. and feeling all his dance routines.
  • Cuddle Haven has the most adorable things ever! (thanks Ariel).. most of their stuff seems girl oriented .. it made me want to buy Serena and Baby girl Morris these adorable lace tights! ... but i did find a few things that i LOVED!
  • last day of June.. when July hits i might just freak out! i am having my baby next month!! ahhh... ! how weird!
  • my view.
  • i have officially finished shopping for the room. i am done. i will have to take pictures. as of right now it looks similar to a cave.. so that i can sleep.
  • im not going to lie, or be ashamed.. i have been watching MJ videos all week. Beat It.. and the knife dance scene. i mean. come on. amazing:) and not gay at all.
  • peaches. they are consuming my thoughts. they are delicious right now. along with cherries. i might only be allowed to have 6 cherries at a time..so i enjoy them slowly!
  • Ok... I am documenting two of the WORST/CRAZIEST pregnancy dreams i have had. I am getting so close to Asher getting here that i think my subconscious is so .... whacked out.
*Dream #1: Asher pokes his left hand out of the skin on my belly... it is SUCH a cute hand:) then he is delivered... in my kitchen. I put him on the table and notice that he is missing his left leg. in place of his left leg....................... is a bottle. similar to a medication bottle. with a white lid screwed on to the end of his leg. .............................then my mom proceeds to tell me that her and my dad knew he had a bottle leg, but didnt want to tell me.
*Dream #2: Asher is delivered...... But i cant find him.. anywhere in the hospital. I am wandering around.. crying ... and find a nice nurse sitting in a chair. I said.. "can you please help me find my baby!?".. she then walks me to the back of the NICU .. the reason i couldnt find him was because he was under his dead beat Dad's last name. and not mine..

so anyway. they walk me back to where he is. its like a spa.. and they have a whole bed set up for me by him. This time.. his RIGHT foot is too large. like twice as big as his left. so they put in an IV to see if they could shrink it down. he was covered up with a receiving blanket and i couldnt see his face!

well........ the pregnancy dream hormones are catching up with me. I had to laugh at both these dreams.. MY ANSWER TO THEM: a combination of work (Nicu/iv), Taking mylanta before bed (with a white screw on lid), and most important......... THE CONSTANT foot that pokes out of my side and touches the bed while i sleep. (thus 2 foot dreams).. :)

that should do it.

3 comments:

Sami Bushnell said...

Kim your dreams are so funny! I think the best part is that you have figured out the meanings behind them :)

Jamie said...

I NEVER remember dreaming and this past week I've been sleeping so crappy because all I do is dream all night, if that makes sense (and I dont' remember the dreams at all). I'm not too happy about it. It's either the dog (I'm worried I won't hear him bark or something so I don't go into my DEEP sleep) or the book I'm reading :)

ariel said...

i had a dream when i was pregnant that i was in labor and for some reason they had to put me under for the actual delivery. so when i woke up i was wandering the hospital looking for my baby and when they showed her to me, i was like "that is NOT my baby". and i was so sure they had mixed them up!