VENT:
well. i said i would never do it. but i think i better. out of the complete blue... got a real nice text last night from Asher's Dad's new bar tender girlfriend.. (why she text me i have no idea) ..... anyway. some how she got my number. and began harassing me. which is way fun when your in bed trying to sleep and a giant pregnant lady. such wonderful comments as..........: your chubby, and ugly. and were before you were pregnant,.... to: nice try with the fake baby.. at least i can make real ones. ... keep in mind i have no idea who this person is, have never met her, talked to her, or known a thing about her. classy right? im not sure what i have done to people to let them think they can just say stuff like that. let alone a man who abandons his child and then allows some stranger to talk to his child's mother that way.
So.. in an effort to avoid the already ridiculous zack harassment...... i no longer want to put my pictures out there for just anyone to see. as well as my personal thoughts, details of my pregnancy, links to my friends, and pictures of my son.
sad.. because i hate private blogs. but i guess i have no real choice.
I have done this pregnancy completely alone. i have found so much happiness in it. and i wont allow mean people to say things like that to me. i have already been degraded as a person by Zack, how a human being exists like him, in the church, in the world. is beyond my comprehension.
I am sick of being embarrassed by him. and because of him. yes, i made a bad choice, but have found complete happiness and a sense of peace in salvaging my life. and preparing to be a good mother. this is MY son. not his. this is MY life, and i wont let him destroy it a second longer. i have nothing but happiness to look forward to.
SOOOOOO... if you want to be included on the whole private blog deal.. let me know. like i said. i hate doing it. .. sorry for the over load of personal info. love love love you friends. thanks for being supportive.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
OMGosh, I am sick to my stomach! What a beast, to harass you. I am glad that you are much bigger of a person & are tyring to rise above it!
I want to be included in your secrate Blog :)
What a jerk! I think even though it sucks to have a private blog, it's probably for the best so don't forget me! shaqlover32@gmail.com
You need to include me! (duh :))You have my gmail right?
I'd love to still be able to see pictures of your cute new baby...soon! ;)
S
Where is she??!!! I'll kick her butt!!!! Seriously they both need a good lesson in humility, ufc style! I won't stand for anyone talking to you like that either.
I love seeing your asher/mommy blogs! Pick me, pick me!
Oh, that seriously made my stomach hurt!! I'll never understand the audacity of some people!! I'd love to be included in your private blog! claysjen@gmail.com
I think it's a good idea, I was have been thinking about it myself. Really there is a lot of people you don't have a clue that are looking into your personal life. Add me please. Do you have my email address. Let me know if you don't
that is so lame!! i hate ppl like that. ugh.
include me in your private blog please!! kat_sprkles@hotmail.com
thx
Wow, sounds like she is really insecure with herself. She sounds like a super classy gal, and I hope she gets everything that is coming to her! I love reading about you and Asher! witterswc@msn.com
Add me please. :) bertstanger3@yahoo.com
That makes me so mad Kim !! make sure you include me ! And tell chelsea her quilt is cute !
that is so so lame! add me too my love morgaroo123@gmail.com love love you
I am sorry for the pain of that person. I hope I can be included in the JOY that Asher brings!
harmstrong85@gmail.com
what a giant retard. love you girl. arielesmith@hotmail.com {don't forget the middle initial e!}
Hey Kim! I peek at your blog too and would love to be added!
hollie.michelle11@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading your blog. cyoung812@comcast.net
laurasavagewheeler@yahoo.com and llwheel@gmail.com
So sorry kim You will be a great Mother it sounds like Asher is better off with ONE amazing Parent
I would love to keep seeing you and little Asher. aleishafuhriman@hotmail.com
I am so soory. I do want to be inculded in your blog. Here is my email zangogirl@hotmail.com
I know there is a limit of how many people you can have read a private blog. But I want to be in. I don't, however, want to put my email on here based on the stalkers I know you have. I will send you a message on Facebook. When will the madness end?!
hey kim, thats not even cool what has happened!! but my email is samicookie@comcast.net
Add me... juju.ricketts@gmail.com
rox.toskovich@gmail.com
we went private as well so let me know what your email is...
(Roxanne Rigby-Toskovich)
Post a Comment