I don't know if you remember me from good ol davis hich school but I found your blog through a mutual friend and enjoy reading about your soon to be baby. I hope you are ok with that. When you go private I'd like to read about your experiences on being a single parent (you are very brave BTW. I wish you the best of luck). My email is sschramm9@gmail.com
Jared:32yr; likes sushi, raising his fish, making people laugh, music, collecting dvds, bartering and trading, crane machines, and spending time with his family.
Kim: 27yr; likes writing, organizing, cleaning, being a mom, the color green, laughing, Dr Phil, laughing, and people watching.
Asher: 3yr; likes fish,TRAINS, running, cars, trucks, grandma, laughing, teasing his big sister, watching dad fix stuff, rice, books, fishing, playing tag, dancing, momma, talking, puppies, and giving kisses.
Mya: 3yr; likes dancing,Princess anything, singing, puppies, books, books, her big girl bed, talking on her cell phone, fluttering her eyelashes, make up, putting lotion on, counting to 10, yogurt, kitty cats, movies, and her blankies.
Elliot: 1 yr; loves cars, food, food, food, any kind of food, laughing and snorting, Mickey Mouse, playing ball, swimming, bath time, running, his big brother and sister, smiling and melting his mom's heart.
Charlie: 0 yr: loves to eat, sleep, repeat. enjoys lights, riding in the car, cuddling, binkies.
Gurr: ?yr old: loves to take care of his family. hates wrestling the kids
3 comments:
I can't wait for Asher to get here !! He'll be here so soon !
the hooter hider is presh.
I don't know if you remember me from good ol davis hich school but I found your blog through a mutual friend and enjoy reading about your soon to be baby. I hope you are ok with that. When you go private I'd like to read about your experiences on being a single parent (you are very brave BTW. I wish you the best of luck). My email is sschramm9@gmail.com
Post a Comment