The date: Sat 7/19/09
The invite
The invite
The Games:
Hilarious... "who is my mommy?" game.. They took pictures of each of us and our significant other.. (except in my case they used a pic of me and Ash's dad)..and uploaded them to see what our future kids will look like. and we had to guess who their mommy was.
I will tell you that this is Asher's projected appearance #1. ha ha.
the rest of the pictures.. i will leave to your imagination. .. i had to upload them all. because it was THAT funny!
2nd game. guess which candy bar made this poopy diaper.. we all had to taste test the poopy diaper and guess what candy bar it was... !
picture is missing: Ariel(who had to leave a few minutes early). ... and...
drum roll
*
*
*
new soon to be mommy Alicia!!!! who announced to us all that she is expecting.. and was too sick to make it. but hey... who better understands being deathly sick during pregnancy than Kim..im so excited for her!
I have the most amazing, talented, beautiful, hilarious, creative, loving, accepting friends in the world. i dont know what i would do with out them. i feel so overwhelmed with how wonderful they are. i cant wait for Asher to meet them all... . as well as baby S and baby girl Morris (i only use baby girl Morris because im not sure if she has officially announced her name on her blog yet).. AND.. im hoping that Alicia has a little boy. .. so Asher is not the only boy.. among such beatiful girls. i cant get over how much fun we had. how great the gifts were. how thoughtful my friends are. i was smiling the whole drive home. Asher is lucky to have so many people that love him.
Now is the count down till Tiff's shower. Which.... is only 4 weeks away!!!
Now is the count down till Tiff's shower. Which.... is only 4 weeks away!!!

4 comments:
your shower was so fun and cute! And now I can't wait to meet the little guy it was all for (I'm so excited when I got your text last night I was hoping he was on his way... I know, I know it's TOO early)
It was way fun !! I love getting together with the ladies !! Can't wait to meet Asher !
Your shower was a blast. Morgan did a really good job with the games. I loved both of them. Thanks for taking all those pictures and emailing them to me.
i love loved the shower it was so fun! we are totally going to do an awesome job on tiffs too we'll try and make it as good as asher's but we'll attempt ;) love love you call me asap when you find out the date so i can plan on coming down i want to meet him so so bad! love you
Post a Comment