35 weeks. wow. cant believe we are almost done. my sweet sweet Ariel took some maternity pics. we had so much fun taking them and i was so grateful ... now.. im simply impressed. ! she did better than any "pro" would!!! she has such an artistic eye and i was so grateful to have a good friend who would do these for me. its hard to feel pretty when your 30lbs heavier, cant walk real good, and sweat at the slightest little bit of heat. thanks Ariel! here are a FEW of my favorites. (prepare yourself. there are quite a few)
Sunday, July 19, 2009
35
35 weeks. wow. cant believe we are almost done. my sweet sweet Ariel took some maternity pics. we had so much fun taking them and i was so grateful ... now.. im simply impressed. ! she did better than any "pro" would!!! she has such an artistic eye and i was so grateful to have a good friend who would do these for me. its hard to feel pretty when your 30lbs heavier, cant walk real good, and sweat at the slightest little bit of heat. thanks Ariel! here are a FEW of my favorites. (prepare yourself. there are quite a few)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we were both sweating like pigs... but you would never know it from the pictures! :) can't wait to meet asher!!!!!
Ariel did a great job!! Love the pictures. I would love to know where she took them at...if she'll tell her secrets...
Kim I love these pictures! You look so pretty and I think it will be fun to show Asher one day!
K if I looked half as cute as you I would consider getting maternity pictures.
i love love the pics you are so so so so pretty and ariel did a great great job!
Nice job Ariel I am seriously impressed! Kim you look amazing you definetly have the glow.
Post a Comment