Tuesday, August 4, 2009

pre

preview of newborn pics. Whitney Welch did them ... i love love love love love them.
i cant believe how beautiful he is.. thats ok to say right? even if he is mine?........... well.. o well.. i think he is amazingly beautiful!
you can see more HERE

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE his cheeks!!

ariel said...

oh heck he is soooooo cute!!!!! i can't get over his hair. beautiful pictures!!!

Kess said...

He is simply amazing ! Such cute pictures.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Those turned out really good. I have been looking into photographers for after my little one is born and the good ones are hard to come by. Asher looks so darn cute. I want to hold him again.

ClaysJenna said...

He is just beautiful! Love the pictures!

Morgan said...

i love the pics kim! he is so so cute!

Keni LeBlanc Layton said...

He is truly adorable, Kim. What a sweet baby boy!