Dear baby weight:
thanks for coming off so quickly. i appreciate it. i would love to not feel like a cow for the rest of my life..
i think the only thing that has gotten rid of you is the fact that i simply do not have TIME to eat. ...i am more worried about when little Asher Liam's next feed is, or when to pump, or trying to catch an hour of sleep in between that... putting you on was not hard at all.. because the only time i would move, usually involved heading in the direction of the kitchen.
Sincerely,
Kim
PS... tell your friend divorce weight that he can leave too. .. :) he has overstayed his welcome. .. teach him your ways.. thanks
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I only wish I'm that lucky. You should post more pictures of Asher, I feel like I'm missing out on his life.
I love you! Can I come see you too this week? I missed you last week :(
hee hee...... i'm glad it's coming off easy !! I want to see you, and your boy.
Post a Comment