- i made chelsea straighten and blow dry my hair. and if she wouldn't have. .i would have refused to wash it. . .
- i have cried every single day... yep. all 7 of them. for varying reasons of course.
- i am reading a dating book. Mars and Venus on a Date.. the squeal to Men are from mars, women are from Venus. and i am learning a lot. seems i have been going about things all wrong.
- if i could abolish 3 things from the world, well my world at least.. and those involved in my world.. it would be.....:1)alcohol 2)divorce and the life long feelings it has left me with 3) the need to shave... or the ability of leg hair to grow back:)
- i hated breastfeeding/pumping. it ='d stress, feelings of inadequacy, stress, and fussy baby
- i will never listen to Lady Gaga again after the VMAs. i just wont do it! she is a crazy person and now i cant even enjoy her music!..
- i cried. i mean.. cried for joy. but still... tears were there... when Asher pooped today..
- i let Alligator kiss me on the face. . i layed on the floor and let her attack me with her "gator bites" (kisses). and it made me feel/giggle/long to be a 5 year old girl ...
- i refuse to listen to voice mails. i dont care who they are from. i just plain old dont like to listen. i would much rather receive a text.
- i still make Asher wear his Newborn clothes... though they really dont fit all that well anymore.. but to put him in real 3 month clothes makes me SO sad!
im ready to start another week.
3 comments:
Ditto on the Lady Gaga thing Kim, she freaks me out...can we say creepy!! I'm sorry you had a bad week, I can relate to the crying every day (for different reasons of course). Hope you have a better week. Also, I am the same way with the phone, I'm much rather text than talk...any day!! Asher is darling by the way!-S
I wasn't the lady gaga girl anyway. And when i saw her red outfit i thought it was something jimmy kimmel added to his clip. she's SO messed up. P.S. PLEASE tell me you watched Community with Joel Mchale. I think I peed my pants a little :)
agree with the lady gaga i was severely traumatized by her performance! miss you!
Post a Comment