Friday, October 23, 2009

friend



lights. the kid is mesmerized by lights. whether its a street light on the free way, the tv, a lamp in the corner, or the sun. ... his latest favorite thing to stare at is this shelf of lit pumpkins:)
i call them his "friends"... we have actually named them. so now when he stares at this shelf.. i talk to him about his friends..

From left to right{ Serena, Asher, Brecklyn, Landon, Ethan, and Truman}
i am very lucky to have such a close group of friends. and im very happy that Asher is not the only boy. i grew up with the same 6 girls. from age 12.. they were/are like my sisters. . with out them i feel that my life would be in a different place. with out their strong spirits, and unconditional love.. i think i would be missing a large peice of who i am. we have always been close. and we always will be. i speak to at least 2 of them a day. and we get together as a group at least every few months. )(( which is not enough. )!
i hope that Asher can have a close group of friends in his life. ..


speaking of friends. Asher has been spending time with Landon .. they love each other. i have no doubt that they will be life long friends.{ dont let Asher's pouty face or Landon's bored stare fool you. they are bff's.}

Landon..
very wise and distinguished
car seats..
time is flying by. tomorrow is Ash's 3 month birthday. ... i will post pictures tomorrow.. of him and his cake:


but.. i WILL end this post with a picture of my skeletor with a half smile?!:)


lots and lots and lots of love to our friends, young and old.. girl and boy!!!
Truly,
Kim & Asher

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Truman makes such a cute pumpkin, I hope he will make a cute man child too;) We love you too, me and baby Tru to be exact. Truman is excited for Asher to teach him all the stinker things he has learned in his wise old age. This baby is officially half baked and will be making his debut in 20 weeks from yesterday give or take a week....

Whit,Tiff and B said...

You are so funny! I love the pumpkin! I know Asher and Brecklyn will be the best of friends.I just have to get her better so we can come down and visit you guys.

Jamie said...

That's cute! I love SkeleAsher :) He's so cute. I can't get enough of those chubby cheeks. And i haven't seen you guys forever :( I'm thinking I'll do a drop by on Friday :) Keep it in mind

Morgan said...

i love that lil skeletor! please can we all do lunch or something soon!!

ariel said...

why is serena so giant?

:)

i agree, it's not often enough. let's all please play soon.