Friday, October 2, 2009

nap

im tired. like.. crazy tired.
Asher.. sleeps so good at night. but when he is asleep i am too busy folding laundry, catching up on tivo, making sure he is breathing, and tossing and turning .. to be able to get sleep. we are up and at it at 8am. (which is NOT what im use to as a night shifter).
he sleeps about 10 hours at night. with 2-5 feedings in that time. so ... not sleeping straight through the night. but i think thats pretty darn good. BUT.. nap time during the day is not as easy. im trying to get him to take at least 2 greater than 1 hour naps during the day. so... where he falls asleep is where he stays.. you gotta take what you can get:) .. at least while he takes his half hour nap i can whip up some lunch and brush my teeth.

{in the recliner, watching wife swap}


{of course.. the car seat}

{in laps. (grandpa)}
this whole parenting thing is sooooo much different than i thought. i totally imagined organization, strict schedules, and fabulous sleeping patterns. :) and our days consist of anything BUT. we are learning. we are trying.

1 comment:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I feel the same way! I never knew what I had coming. I don't think anyone has an idea until they try it our first hand.