last night was the night. we set up the crib (grandpa did most of the work).. and attempted our first out of bassinet nights sleep. it went.................. ok.............. the last few nights he has woken up at LEAST 3 times. eats about 1/2 ounce..... and then struggles to go back to sleep.
not sure what thats about. but i am sure.. that im pretty tired!!
Asher recieved his crib from this adorable child::::

Lyric
who has now transitioned to a big girl bed. Lyric spent many nights singing herself to sleep accompanied by cozy 100.7... in this crib... and im hoping Asher learns to do the same:) she is feisty and hilarious.. and im hoping some of her vibes rub off on Asher via the crib:)
fingers crossed that the rest of the week goes a little better .... mommy needs a full 8 hours of sleep!!!:)
fingers crossed that the rest of the week goes a little better .... mommy needs a full 8 hours of sleep!!!:)
4 comments:
Good luck with the sleeping throw the night thing. I have been faithful on a book about sleeping during the night and so far it's she is right on track for her age. Let me know if you want to read it. It's worth the good night of sleep.
I love the crib its so cute! I hope asher gets sleeping better!
He looks so peaceful (that's a good sign!)
Poor Kim !! I hope baby Asher lets you sleep soon !!
Post a Comment