Ramblings::
- tic tac.. grapefruit. best thing i have ever tried. 0g fat. 0g sugar.
- Asher has ten times more clothes than his mom. granted... his mom is a whale and just cant seem to fit into anything she owns:).. but none the less.. he is spoiled.
- at applebee's tonight.. a mother.. and her 4 kids and hubby sat right by me. i sheltered Asher from germs as best i could. she.. on the other hand.. allowed her 2 week old to suck on her fingers, be held by her snot ridden kids, and ....... most of all........ breastfeed under a VERY (TOO) thin blanket. . the place was PACKED. gross. i could barely gag down my steak:)! am i just a private person, or was this a little much??!
- Asher's smiles make my heart skip a beat. . . i adore him. . adore.
(yes. i know this is not a smile.. but didnt it make YOU smile:?.. he he.. look at his eyes)
- i cant wait till Asher's blessing.
- im so grateful that Ange and i are going through the same things. with our babies. with our selves.
- you know your a mom when you feel like you've indulged.. by buying yourself 2 bottles of Suave lotion, new mascara, and a pair of pink scrub pants.
- i, like Ariel.. love reading NieNie
- my friends are ridiculously talented. . and beautiful. how i fit in.. i have no idea
- why does my baby think his hands are the most delicious thing in the world?
- i cant seem to watch enough Wife Swap, Mercy, Glee re-runs, World's strictest parents, Medium, and America's funniest home videos. . im cool. cool i tell you.
- i, kim long, will NEVER go jean shopping again. (said with fingers crossed).. wow.. i do NOT like my post baby body.. i do NOT like it.. as if finding amazing jeans wasnt hard enough being 5'2"?!
- is it ok that i get teary eyed at every preview for Sandra Bullock's new movie Blindside?
- why is asher happiest when he is; getting his diaper changed, naked, or in the tub? dont most babies hate all of the above?
- Chelsea turned 23 yesterday. weird. in december.. Me, Chelsea and Jeff will be 24,23,22 .. my parents are crazy!
- with out fail. and no exaggeration, i get a headache every SINGLE day. !!~! ever since Asher was born, i get a headache no later than 7pm every day. . . . for the past 3 months. im going CRAZY! ... by 10pm when i finally shower and lay down.. it is to the point of nausea-light sensitive-sound sensitive-cant fall asleep intensity. if i HAD health insurance right now, i would go demand a CT, MRI, and neuro exam. what is wrong with me. everyone says its stress. and yes. . . stress is part of my life:) .. but even when i was getting my massages every week last month, 7pm still brought on a migraine.
5 comments:
I can't wait for Ashers blessing either! When are you planning on doing it? It will be so much fun to get everyone together.
A few of my own ramblings:
1. I HATE when women breast feed in public. I mean, it's one thing when you're with your family, at home, or something. (maybe). It's a whole different thing when you're sitting at a restaurant. Eww! I hate it.
2. I watch, seriously, like every show on TV. So don't feel too uncool for watching like 6. :)
3. I cried, like really cried, the first time I saw the preview for Blindside. And I've teared up every time since then. So you're not alone.
Okay that's all. Maybe I just should've blogged myself. :)
When I get headaches every day it's stress :( And it's not like you can take your stress things away. But maybe try different drugs to stop them. My advice is very vague and no help. But I love you, does that help!!
I love your blogs. I need to talk to you more!
I also love Nie Nie she is so amazing! I miss you and lil ash! When is his blessing and what can I do to help? love love you
He is so cute. And I agree with the breastfeeding thing. I have actually been very happy that Emerie won't nurse in public or under a blanket. That means we have to be in a private area, away from people. And I am perfectly happy with that.
Post a Comment