my list of random life goals
in no specific order
dont laugh
in no specific order
dont laugh
1}} write a book (yes.. i realize that i may be the only one to READ it. . . but for posterity? i really have had a genuinely interesting last 10 years)
2}}watch a shuttle launch at NASA in Florida. . . weird.... but i think it would be the most amazing thing to see .. EVER!
3}}have a daughter... (in a marriage.. i felt inclined to throw that detail in. . . single mommy-hood is hard stuff.. but so so worth it.. Asher is my best friend and i would not change a single thing about our life together... )
4}}skydive.. i may chicken out once we reach the point when every one screams.... "JUMP"!!! .. but at least i will have enjoyed the chance
5}} touch and or ride an elephant. . . . who wouldnt want to experience this?! i dont want to just ride an elephant at the circus... i want to travel TO the elephant. ... and ride outside. . .
tonight i watched Echo: Queen of the elephants.. . ♥ ♥ it was beautiful!
I challenge all my friends to throw out their 5 random life goals. . . as random as they may be!!!
7 comments:
I like the skydive one - did you know those involve planes :)
Love you! Can't wait for tomorra!
I want to write a book, too! Ha ha.
I would love to read your book/story of your life. I find that kind of stuff interesting. Which is probably why I am a queen block stalker:) Love your list!!
I've thought about writing a book too - my life used to be fairly interesting. A lot of people said I should've been on Jerry Springer. That would be a good book, right? :)
it has never crossed my mind to write a book. well except for when we were eleven and i wrote "hoods in the woods" :) and some random story about us going to disneyworld with the boys that we currently had crushes on.
i made asher's hat and it's pretty dang adorable! i'll mail it to you asap.
this idea is genius i am totally putting this on my blog today!
Post a Comment