Saturday, January 2, 2010

bird



saturday we went to the Starving Artists sale.
found these two gems.
i dont know when and or why i have become so obssessed wtih birds.
i ♥ them.
we then went to visit another little "bird" (landon anderson:).
2 months apart and he is catching up to Asher quickly.
he is getting SO big.
we ♥ him too.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I thought you were just a mom not a grandma :) jk. Those birds really are cute/awesome/sweet! I love that you love them :)

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Asher is the most beautiful little boy I have ever seen!!! Just thought I would let you know. So Adorable

ariel said...

kim... where are you?? i miss your blog posts.

* said...

love the paintings - modern and cute colors!!

ps - did i see that you're in a relationship on fb?? that's awesome girl!!