Friday, January 15, 2010



Asher has become very social, very aware of his tongue, and very entertained by himself.






life is busy.


lack of posts are haunting my thoughts.


Asher is SOOOO fun!

hopefully i will get out of the "January Funk"..... as Ariel referred to and start having the energy to post more than every 2 weeks.

loves.

xx

7 comments:

ariel said...

i love him! i haven't seen him in so so so long. that smile is so adorable. thanks for posting :)

Jamie said...

I really have missed you and was very happy to see cute asher in his adorable sweater

Whit,Tiff and B said...

He is quite the talker! So cute! I cant wait to see him again. You really should post more I miss reading your posts.

Brittney said...

Yeah you're the one person I used to be able to count on to update regularly! :) You definitely need to start doing so more often again.

Kess said...

Miss you guys !!

Megs said...

He is just so darling. But you already know that :)

Heidi said...

Hey! I keep checking back on your blog and you still haven't had an update. This isn't normal :) You need to go back to the daily updates so I have something to read in the morning :) Hope all is well!