BED REST
2011
not fun. i really struggle asking for help. from my mom, or Jared, or friends, or the relief society. i hate it. i like being "allowed" to do the laundry and mop. im on day #3 and am losing my mind!! no lie. the sun was shining brightly today, i had all my windows wide open. but never trekked outside to feel the warm light. . . if i stay in bed= contractions about 20 min apart. if i walk around= contractions about 3-8 min apart.
im certainly not enjoying feeling like a sloth.
but im just trying to keep it real
as Mya is doing - below
::::::::::::::::the last few days in pictures::::::::::::::
Mya. keeping it real.
handling tantrums from the rocking recliner is not very effective
Asher and Mya's first finger painting
Asher and Mya painting
1 comment:
Bed rest is soooooo hard. I was on bed rest with Avery for 10 weeks. It was terrible. I can't imagine it with two toddlers. I'll be praying for you. Good luck girl.
Post a Comment