Thursday, May 19, 2011

first week

my sweet baby.
so easy.
cries maybe 2 times a day.
sleeps through the night.
loves to cuddle.
consta-eater.
................................................

first week in pictures


Spending lots of time with the family

First bath

Lots of sleeping. i forget how much newborns sleep

Drinking lots of milk (milk coma)

More sleeping.. cuddling with dad

ALWAYS poking his feet out. and spreading his toes.

♥
we are so happy to have Elliot in our family. he is such a sweetheart.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awe, he is so amazing! Look at that sweet boy. I am so happy for you all, what a blessing... a perfect blessing!

I will be coming up to Ogden to the tree house museum sometime soon, I would love to see you if you live an the way? (I have no direction out side of salt lake) oh! And I still have pants for you!

ariel said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh! i love that milk coma face :)

i need to come meet him!!