Thursday, May 19, 2011

first week

my sweet baby.
so easy.
cries maybe 2 times a day.
sleeps through the night.
loves to cuddle.
consta-eater.
................................................

first week in pictures


Spending lots of time with the family

First bath

Lots of sleeping. i forget how much newborns sleep

Drinking lots of milk (milk coma)

More sleeping.. cuddling with dad

ALWAYS poking his feet out. and spreading his toes.

we are so happy to have Elliot in our family. he is such a sweetheart.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Awe, he is so amazing! Look at that sweet boy. I am so happy for you all, what a blessing... a perfect blessing!

I will be coming up to Ogden to the tree house museum sometime soon, I would love to see you if you live an the way? (I have no direction out side of salt lake) oh! And I still have pants for you!

ariel said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh! i love that milk coma face :)

i need to come meet him!!