Monday, June 6, 2011

one



ONE MONTH

I cant believe my baby boy is 1month old today! :)
he is the sweetest thing ever.
Elliot LOVEs= to be bundled, bath time, his swing, grandmas, cuddling, riding in the car, his glow worm, his binky.
wears= nb size clothes and nb size diapers
eats= mommy's milk, or 3oz of similac
makes SO much noise. constantly squeaking and snorting.
balding. losing all his baby hair.
opens his eyes super wide when he is awake.
spreads his toes when they are touched.
holds his head up on his own.
graciously tolerates his older siblings constantly bugging him.


Here is a video titled= Feed Me.

3 comments:

Brad and Rochelle said...

Kim I love that you do this! I think it is so cute and I am sure your kids will love it when they get older!

Brittney said...

He is SOO cute! And I love that owl stuffed animal too! I love it!

Jessica said...

AHHH! He is the cutest thing EVER! I love his sweet face! I also love that you have continued tradition with the monthly "birthday" cakes! Im so down for any excuse to eat cake!