Saturday, January 10, 2009

ladies

I had such a good night with my friends yesterday. I feel so lucky to have good friends. That are accepting and understanding and fun! It is rare to have a group of girls like we do. We have been together a very long time. Thought I would post some statistics.

Morgan, Tiff, Alicia, Me
Erin, Jamie, Ariel, Kess

  • 7 brunettes, 1 blond
  • 2 Loganites, 1 Utah county dweller
  • 3 dogs, 2 cats
  • a fashionista, amazing scrapbooker, cake decorator, and beautiful soprano
  • 8 (all) of us have been married in the Salt Lake temple
  • 1 baby on the way (May) 1 baby on the way (August)
  • 7 wonderful spouses, 1 divorcee :)
  • 3 home owners
  • UVU grad, Weber grad, U of U grad
  • 8 professional bridesmaids
  • Speed limit editor, Dental assistant, Speech teacher, CNA, Hospice RN, Accountant, Arbinger extrodinare, test tube customer service rep
  • 3 oldest siblings
  • 7 Davis high grads, 1 Freemont (of the 7 DHS grads, 6 married/were married to DHS grads) Kess married a Lancer!
  • 6 bloggers
  • 12 + years of memories
love my friends. You can't have them. They are mine!

5 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Kim that was really cute! Congrats to you!

Kim said...

Kim, looks like you guys had a great time. I forgot to send you guys (PCMC IMSU staff) Lukie's b-day announcement. I can't believe he's been out of the hospital longer than he was in and he is doing great. What is your email address, I would love to keep in touch with all of you!

Morgan said...

HAHA i loved this post I like how I am the speed limit editor haha oh my job is funny! You're cute I wish we would have sat next to each other so we could have talked more! Miss you

Jamie said...

This was the best! Very informative :) Love ya!

ariel said...

extraordinnare is RIGHT :) love this post. i'm glad we got to play on friday. we'll have to get together for your bday too.