Thursday, January 1, 2009

update

well... the last few weeks have been ... interesting... to say the least!
Christmas came and went.. New years came and went...
Life is rapidly changing.. . .
Things are happening that I never really expected to happen..
My faith in humanity is low. You know that feeling of thinking everyone is generally good..that everyone has a conscience.. that people generally care about one another.. stranger or friend.. I have put that to the test and have found that it is false.
I am learning the lesson that I can NOT just expect that people are decent.. and nice.. or that people really want to do the right thing. Some people... are just unconcerned with anyone but themselves. ... which is sad.. but it is a lesson we all must learn from gaining and losing friends.. and removing people like this from our lives.. no matter how hard we try to change them. or show them how beautiful life can be. . . they are concerned with themselves and no one else.

I promise not to post a depressing post..
10 great things::
1. Santa brought me a lot of great gifts
2. Spent new years with some fun people
3. Finally got my boots that I have been wanting
4. Im sleeping exceptionally well
5. Moving to my mom's!! It will be so nice to spend time with my family again..
6. Im finally seeing who my real friends are
7. Reading The Secret Garden.. and finishing The Giver
8. Regaining control of my life. (that prob makes no sense to some of you)
9. New years resolutions.. what is better than starting a fresh new year. setting goals.. and looking to the future>??!.
10. Sophie and Sadie.. my two new golden retriever puppies..

See.. told you it was not a depressing post. Can it really be depressing if it involves puppies??

-May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy!-

1 comment:

T-rent said...

Did you like the Giver? I just barely read that myself a few months ago and was intrigued by it. That's so cool about your new puppies! can't wait to see you tonight!