Saturday, January 31, 2009

needed

  • ahhhhh..... its nice to have the move all done!~
  • i have set a record low puke sessions this week
  • actually caught up on all my laundry
  • got to spend a whole day with my Laura and Ange... im so thankful to have good friends that help me move.. and lots more that offered!
  • saw my little acrobat swimming around, doing flips, and wiggling like crazy this week, hr 178
  • accomplished ALL the items on my to do list
  • Spent time with puppy

I have had a good week. Which was so so so needed!

6 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Good to hear you had a good week. Did you get a new puppy?

Jamie said...

Yes, I need to know about this puppy :)

Witter and Kway said...

From your latest post it turns out we need to talk!!! I miss ya, I want to know what is going on! Do you have my number?

Kim said...

Girl, what is up? Now I'm very curious to know what this post was about.

Kess said...

WHAT !! NEW PUPPY! YOU FAILED TO MENTION THE NEW PUPPY !! OH AND THE BABY PIC IS COOL TOO ;) GLAD YOUR PUKING IS SLOWING DOWN !!

T-rent said...

Kim, you failed to notify me of the move! I was totally willing and able to help I'm sorry I should've checked up to see where things were on that too. CUTE PUPPY!!