I remember my first ultrasound with Luke when he looked like a baby. The doc said "it's FOR SURE a boy", and then pointed out the goodies!! hahaha it was really fun and I almost cried.
Kim! I didn't know you were expecting. That picture is so dang cute. How exciting. So it's a boy?? How fun!! Keep me updated!! And I can't wait to see pics. He'll be a handsome little guy - especially if he takes after his cute mommy! <3
Jared:32yr; likes sushi, raising his fish, making people laugh, music, collecting dvds, bartering and trading, crane machines, and spending time with his family.
Kim: 27yr; likes writing, organizing, cleaning, being a mom, the color green, laughing, Dr Phil, laughing, and people watching.
Asher: 3yr; likes fish,TRAINS, running, cars, trucks, grandma, laughing, teasing his big sister, watching dad fix stuff, rice, books, fishing, playing tag, dancing, momma, talking, puppies, and giving kisses.
Mya: 3yr; likes dancing,Princess anything, singing, puppies, books, books, her big girl bed, talking on her cell phone, fluttering her eyelashes, make up, putting lotion on, counting to 10, yogurt, kitty cats, movies, and her blankies.
Elliot: 1 yr; loves cars, food, food, food, any kind of food, laughing and snorting, Mickey Mouse, playing ball, swimming, bath time, running, his big brother and sister, smiling and melting his mom's heart.
Charlie: 0 yr: loves to eat, sleep, repeat. enjoys lights, riding in the car, cuddling, binkies.
Gurr: ?yr old: loves to take care of his family. hates wrestling the kids
4 comments:
i loved my first ultrasound when she actually looked like a baby! exciting!
I like when they actually look like a baby instead of a tadpole!! EXCITING!
I remember my first ultrasound with Luke when he looked like a baby. The doc said "it's FOR SURE a boy", and then pointed out the goodies!! hahaha it was really fun and I almost cried.
Kim! I didn't know you were expecting. That picture is so dang cute. How exciting. So it's a boy?? How fun!! Keep me updated!! And I can't wait to see pics. He'll be a handsome little guy - especially if he takes after his cute mommy! <3
Post a Comment