Monday, October 12, 2009


insomnia cure. sleep holding your baby. you will be out in 10 seconds!

4 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I do that too. I know you are not suppose to but when I want sleep I hold her in bed with me until we both fall asleep, which it doesn't take long at all.

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

You would think that we would know better but I don't know any mom that hasn't done it and loved it. I love reading your blog it makes me happy I'm not the only crazy OCD mpm out there.

ariel said...

i wish i could do that! serena would just fall asleep and i would be awake thinking... "how am i going to put her down without waking her up??" :)

Jamie said...

Do what you can... I need to come see you two soon again!