Asher's first out of state trip...
he is such good car baby..
he loves loves loves looking at the sky, street lights, and himself in the mirror. he loves to hold the hand of whomever is sitting in the back seat with him (usually grandma)
it was nice to get away for a day. to pretend that we had no responsibility ..
{Asher looking out the window. . the kid is GLUED to any light that catches his eye}
{Asher and Mommy at the Logan temple... my personal fave!.. cant stand Logan.. but the temple is amazing!~}
{he he.. o this might rival any other of my favorite Ash pics. this is his first view of snow. we got outside and i think the wind freaked him out.. thus the tongue/arms }
2 comments:
Hey don't dis on Logan!!! Just kidding I totally understand. It's so nice to get out and do something different.I totally understand.
That's so exciting! I love driving up there. And i bet it was pretty. I hope your first day went ok yesterday!!
Post a Comment